Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hamburger & Fries Watch

Day 25 - Hamburger Watch
Day 4 - French Fry Watch
We have already determined that it is highly unlikely that the hamburgers are going to render any new surprises, aside from the slim potential of the Wendys burger that has an oily/greasy film that was droplets.





The droplets on the Wendys burger are slowly dissipating and it won't be long before this burger is dried out like the rest. Maybe!




I have high hopes for the French Fries. Here are todays pictures and except for my own creation, my 10 year old wants to heat up the fries and eat them.










While the fast food fries look as fresh as the day they were bought, my own French Fry creation is already looking a little weathered. I really expect these to start growing fungus at some point.


Did you know that many fast food french fries have in them things like potatoes... It may be hard to believe, but aside from the way the potatoes are processed before shipping and some of the "ingredients" used to prepare them, they are after all... Just potatoes. Until anyone can show me otherwise, I will continue to search for information to prove otherwise. I will also explore further the processing of these fries and the "ingredients" used for preservation.

For now, I will leave you with this reminder. We know that eating to often at fast food restaurants is not good for you and that a good home cooked healthy meal is best for a lot of reasons... Including bringing the family together at home.

Look for my next update on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment