Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 12 - Hamburger Watch

Day 12 - Hamburger Watch.



Not a big change from yesterday.




McDonalds hamburger - Just a hint of grease/oil on both sides of the hamburger and a bottom bun that is cracking.

Burger King hamburger (pictured below - on left) - Just a hint of grease/oil on both sides of the hamburger and although it is hard to be sure because of the way the bun had stuck to the burger in the beginning, I believe fungus may be growing on the burger/bun where the bun is stuck to the burger.


Wendy's hamburger (pictured below - on right) - This burger continues to amaze me. The grease/oil that covers both sides of the burger has got to be leading to something. Just picking it up, even though I try to do it carefully, leaves my fingers greasy. There is little bread residue on this one. Most of what you can see in the picture is grease/oil. This bottom bun is also beginning to crack.









Terry's Burger - Not much change in this one. The mold is there, but growing slowly in just the one spot.

I was talking to my older children about the burgers this evening and we were joking about eating them soon... Yuck! Of course, in the back of my mind, I still wonder what they might taste like or how hard they would be to bite into and of course there is the question of food poisoning. My children are already fighting about who gets what hamburger, assuming the burgers out live me, when I pass and become worm food.

I will report back Wednesday with the next update. Away for the day again tomorrow and back tomorrow evening in time for a late meeting at church.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool Terry! Keep it going. I've been looking at learning how bad some of these foods we eat really are for your body. This takes the cake though. I can only imagine what it does to my body when I eat it... hmmm... how digestable is it really.

    ReplyDelete