Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 5 - Hamburger Watch

Day 5 - Hamburger Watch. I am beginning to think that further studies are warranted, given the fact that my Wendy's hamburger seems to be sweating like a pig. The other burgers are almost as dry as the Sahara desert.





I have been searching for the dirt on these fast burgers and what I have discovered is that there are a lot of articles & stories about cows eyeballs, twisting of word meanings, use of unusual fillers and if I had not been distracted by the need to accomplish some other business today, I would tell you all about it. That I will need to save for tomorrow, so I can get some sleep in preparation for a meeting in the morning.









Until tomorrow (or later)... Life is good, tomorrow is another day and my hamburgers have still not revealed to me any earth shattering revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment