Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 6 - Hamburger Watch

Day 6 - Hamburger Watch. It has been an interesting evening, but then again I get excited easily.

The Wendy's hamburger is still sweating like a pig, but the McDonalds and Burger King hamburgers are both now sporting a few small droplets of moisture. Could it be that they too will be sweating with more enthusiasm soon? What took them so long?


There is also a stronger smell of hamburger coming from the burgers and I can only guess that this is a result of the moisture they are producing.




















I believe that we could see some important results very soon.

I have created a new post with additional information on my other Blog at "A Healthier You Too". That post includes a video that talks about the french fries we might be ordering with our hamburgers. Thank you for following this experiment with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment