Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 11 - Hamburger Watch


Day 11 - Hamburger Watch

Playing catch up today after a trip to Iowa, with my friend Dr. Z - Mindset Speaker, for the APCA conference. When I wasn't manning a booth or helping Dr. Z with his presentations, I was enjoying some great presentations & performances by other professional speakers, magicians, comedians, musical acts and performers. I also made many new friends.


Here is an update to get you caught up. The following are daily pictures taken by my daughter. 11/7 is above. 11/4, 11/5 & 11/6 are below in date order starting with the oldest.















As I reported on Day 7, mold is developing on my own hamburger creation. Below is a picture of the moldy burger. The mold is easy to spot on the bun. It is the three spots near the center. On the burger the mold spot is just to the right, and below, of the two white spots on the upper left.









The Wendy's burger had already developed what appeared to be grease or oil all over. Now those droplets have pooled together in many places and are easier to see on the burger pictured below.









Last, but not least, two of the buns are starting to crack. The bottoms of both the McDonalds (left) and the Wendy's (right).

I am still considering the French Fries experiment. I need the time to cook up my own sample. I will work on that this week.

Stay tuned everyone. The Wendy's burger, and my own, are changing slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment