Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hamburgers & French Fries Watch 12/8/10

Hamburger Watch - Day 42
French Fries Watch - Day 21

The mold is growing on two sets of fries and it won't be long until I can get a clear enough picture. Also, It's decided. I am going to start another experiment on Sunday to develop some mold.



If you look closely at the Burger King fries (blue package), you can see a dark spot in the middle of the fry that is on top of all the others. It is mold! And there is a bigger spot growing under some of those fries.





You can't tell from this picture yet, but there is white fuzzy mold growing in three spots on the lower (lighter in color) bunch of my fry creation. There appears to be something happening to the set on the top of my fry creation. There are spots darkening in an uneven pattern which I suspect is mold.



Next update on the Terry Guinn, "show me the moldy" project will be Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment