Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hamburgers & French Fries Watch 12/16/10

Hamburgers Watch - Day 50
French Fries - Day 29
Mold Watch - Day 4

Just when I thought my french fries had nothing left to offer, I found that they had a growth spurt over the past three days. The mold is starting to show a little green in it.



There are now three spots growing on the lighter group of my own fry creation. The two that had already sprouted are almost detectable with the camera. In the fries on the top of the group of my fry creation, one fry looks like it might be being eaten from the inside out.





The french fry, in the blue box at the top near the bun, with a very dark spot is turning green within the dark spot that is a defect in the fry.






And last but not least, day 4 of my mold watch has, no surprises here, not shown any change. This is a Terry Guinn action experiment. The other products are taking to long to show any change and I want to see some action.



To recap... I now have four hamburgers that will probably not change... ever! I have four sets of fries and with the exception of two single fries in the purchased fast food fries and my own creation that is very slowly decomposing, I think three sets could possibly last as long as the burgers. And then there is the new burger and fries in baggies. I am not sure what to expect, but I believe the burger will mold badly and the fries will mold some as well.

Next update Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment