Monday, December 13, 2010

Hamburgers & French Fries Watch 12/13/10

Hamburger Watch - Day 47
French Fries Watch - Day 26
Mold Watch - Day 1


MOLD Watch??? Yes, experiment # 3 has begun.



Pictured to the left is a hamburger and French fries that I bought today at McDonalds (sorry McDonalds). Since my hamburgers and french fries (that are now weeks old) have likely dried out and will probably last for years to come, I have sealed these new items in baggies to see if we can get them to rot away.
I have seen examples on YouTube of french fries, both in the open air and in a glass jar, that have not changed in appearance or molded. I need to see it for myself!










Pictured above are my 26 day old fries. The fries in blue and my own creation have a few spots where a white fuzzy mold has grown, but the mold seems to have stopped growing. The hamburgers have not changed for quite a while.

Perhaps we can get some action on the new mold watch... Show me the moldy!

Next update Thursday night. I am now a day behind because of circumstances beyond my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment