Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 1 - Hamburger Watch

I feel like singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall, except with hamburgers. The test mentioned in my other blog "A Healthier You Too" is now over thirty hours old. I have pictures uploaded, taken hours earlier, which were delayed because my computer gave me a scare when it decided not to turn on. Resolved!




The smell of hamburger was in the air all day, but nothing else really to note. I have them setting in my office in the basement. I inspected the burgers and discovered that all the buns under the burgers were still soft with varying degrees of moistness.










I don't expect much to report for a few days. These burgers don't seem to be changing much.

My goal is to publish pictures every night with a local paper to reference for the date and to do a simple inspection of the burgers and the buns. Smell, mold and consistency. I will also try for some clearer and more detailed pictures by adding some additional light sources. If any burger must be discarded, I will detail with pictures and descriptions.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment